Wednesday 31 July 2013

Afternote

Hit up some wifi this afternoon to find:
Thousands of messages from you guys (I know, I know.. two more days- I'm already lubing up!)
WhatsApp was going mental.. Girls night with Rachel coming up... maybe some sexy pictures if you're lucky!
 
Bryan and Master Alex had SnapChatted the fuck out of me..
 
Kate and Holly had messaged me on Facebook... turns out there was a coach crash where everyone died horribly and they thought that a inbox message was enough to check I was still there.
Some of my friend's graduated today including D and Ace.
 
As usual Ace has plastered facebook with pictures of him and his class graduating. Not a squeak from D. Typical.
 
I have never found the graduation robes much of a turn on but whether I have discovered a new fetish or I just haven't gotten my claws into Ace for a week (...wait a second) he looks thoroughly edible. Maybe its because hes officially.. dare I say it - "Professional".
 
I have a serious proble- err perversion involving those of a profession or those who are gifted. Usually includes those in fields of science, mathematics or similar as well as those who speak multiple languages preferably of Mediterranean origin. A girl doesn't ask for much.
Par exempla. Ace and D as well as the poor soul who came before D fulfilled this criteria.
 
And I wonder why I'm always single.
 
I digress.
I'm sitting up at 2am on the balcony of the cabin we're staying in in Switzerland the night on the way to Paris. Totally wired.
 
So wired I may need to find a recent Computer Science grad to come unwire me.
With his teeth.
 
I am sceptical of what all this time (*cough* a week) on the continent has done to me. I am going to need a firm hand to correct my more than interesting behaviour when I get back.
 
Here's a picture of my sceptical expression.  Feel free to wipe it off my face in the coming weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment