Thursday 23 January 2014

Getting on top (pun not intended)

Since getting back to London after Christmas and New Year its been utterly manic!

I was in work 30 minutes after getting off the East Coast Train which was hilarious, I do love travelling with Alex!

After that it was time to dig through all 200 emails (yes 200) about 75 of which were e-cards which did make me laugh! Another positive of this year is I had some jeans I left at home when I moved to London that this Christmas I could fit into, new pictures obviously we´re needed to I got ton that too.

Not long after that I joined TriYoga as part of my new years resolution. Yet to go but I plan on changed that and starting with the monday Astanga class. I think I should probably go daily... good habits and that?

I dont know if any of you have seen that thread on UkPunting about that guy who took pictures of his wife in all those amazing bendy yoga positions. I can do those positions. I´m not sure I could do what the UkPunting members would like to do with me while in aformentioned positions.

Doesn´t mean I shouldnt try.

I was going to this yoga class at Pure Gym in Camden with this lovely teacher Vikki but it was an all levels class and full of beginners. Turns out I´m not as beginner as I thought. Kate aknowlaged this with a "ohmygod since when were you THAT bendy!?" and a look of have disgust and half awe.

Fab.

On a rather fun note. Please google Sub Charlotte (in incognito mode obviously) with the safe search settings on.

It brings you one of the best submarines in Britain which just happens to be called Charlotte.

God Save The Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment