Monday 10 February 2014

Welcome back Charlotte!

So it's official, I'm back!

I met Master Alex in Victoria to carry my suitcase for me (who's the submissive again?!) and to get ready for my hurrah I'm back drinks. It was so cold!

Met Ace's friend at Ace's a bit later, he's the one who helped me cover Ace's kitchen in plastic cups of water last summer remember (still funny) and went to the local public house where we proceeded to get wonderful Ace extremely drunk. 

Holly has a new boyfriend, I think we'll call him David. He's lovely and I convinced him to come out for 'a drink' yeah right, as if that happened!

We all rocked home at closing time which I thought was extremely late as in 3/4am, turns out it was 11:45. Oh dear.

Anyway so back at Ace's after the boys had pizza and an argument with the beer delivery bloke it was time to go to sleep. Obviously I haven't seen him for a a week so I thought 'how funny would it be if I tortured him a little bit while his friends here so he can't do anything about it!' What a good idea.

Twenty minutes later and I think he was on the verge of strangling me, there is nothing more attractive than a man tied up and unable to get away from me. Especially if there's no restraints involved. This was the case. 

Ace obviously gave up on self control, decency and decorum and began pressing me down while pushing my legs towards my shoulders. "Ace" I said "stop it your friends here" 

He lent down to me and whispered "you turned me on so you'll fucking take it"

Oh.My.God. I'm not going to be able to concentrate all damn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment