Friday 21 June 2013

A Brief Comparison

I have a real love hate relationship with England, made worse by the North/South divide.

I love the North, I grew up eating chip butties on the pier in summer and wore mini dresses with no coat in winter, I even like to think my Mums apartment in the town is Winterfell.. but that's a different story...

I moved to London in 2011 and (I bet Master A can back me up here) fell in love with London. So here's the list- it's not cheating if you call home every week !
 
Sunderland-
The buses have no timetable, everything closes at 5 and the clubs open at 6, childhood obesity, lack of ambition, The Parklane Emos, friends from school, Greggs, complete lack of Europeans and awful music scene.
 
London-
Good ol' TFL, Oxford Street (but only 10:30-4 and only Monday through Thursday), the slim, sophisticated, sexy model like women who strut around my favourite hair salon, pretentiousness- some hate it I love it, Starbucks (hereby referred to as Starbs), the amount of god damn attractive men I find myself dripping with (pun intended)
 
A Note On Sex Shops
Scatted throughout London there are hundreds of establishment's one can visit to satisfy their perversions from the tamer Ann Summers to the more kinkified Harmony,  my best friend Kate's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who (saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night) works behind the counter and apparently has a sex blog- interested? I am! I digress.. in Sunderland there are 2 sex shops, obviously the trusty Ann Summers and another not so main stream one.  Pink Love Bunny. Alexander and I decided to go on a mini mission to explore this unexplored sex shop and- if you'll please review the picture, that is what we found.
 
Welcome to the North East ladies and Gents!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment