Monday 10 June 2013

This is the second time...

Seriously, tonight I got two more time wasters.

Its actually getting more ridiculous because every single one (I kid you not) has emailed and said they can't get out of a meeting.

Well gentlemen I think you should speak to your employers. If my hypothetical boss asked me to attend a hypothetical meeting at 8:30pm I would tell him to shove it up his hypothetical ass.

I like to think that all these guys worked for the same company and have the same boss who knows he's messing up their morning/afternoon/evening shags. Maybe they put it into their shared-with-the-boss-Google-Calenders like this:

"Monday 10th June 20:30
Submissive Charlotte"

Maybe with a picture of me grinning for good measure?

I like to hope their boss saw this on al four of their calendar and thought to himself "who is this utterly chic terribly deviant young woman?! I just gotta get me a bit of that!" and proceeded to sabotage their bookings so that he could appear at my Tuesday at 11:30 as a knight in shining armour?

Unbelievable you say?

Well its better than assuming you're all a bunch of tossers who can't keep a damn appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment