Saturday 22 June 2013

I just want to talk about yesturday

I had such a fun day !

I love my busy days which in this case consisted of:

7:00 Ashtanga Yoga
9:30 Sauna (an actual sauna not a working sauna you perverts!)
10:00 Salon

[enter dungeon backdrop]
11:30 OTK Spanking
13:30 Coffee with beautiful Nate 
15:00 Shibari and tickling, guy you'll be surprised at the fun involved..
17:00 hard fast fuck and some amazing whiskey? (feel free to correct me there)
[exit dungeon backdrop]

And by 8pm I'd ended up back in Islington at the local with Miss Holly. Bitchin'
She'd had a day with men too, torturing one in particular who in fairness really was in great need of a real whipping amongst other things. Don't worry readers, she assured me that she fully corrected his misdemeanours and his behaviour is now on form.

A few more crazy days coming up in the next few weeks, getting really excited for my Newcastle tour !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment