Monday 24 June 2013

Are you his slave?

I spent last night with Ace.

I met him in Soho after he finished work and I had fluttered around the various dungeons in the area (in full Domme attire, might I just add). I picked Bincho on Old Compton Street because Ace likes whisky and I am sick of Jack Daniels- I know I heard that too...

Anyway. Bincho has an amazing vintage Japanese whisky cocktail bar downstairs and its teppanyaki is legendary. Told Ace to choose anything on the menu for us (go and you'll understand why) mostly because I can't pronounce anything in Japanese when its right in front of me. What did he order?

Chicken Hearts.

Yes everyone, I have eaten chicken hearts. And they were pretty good. Thanks Ace.

The really uplifting part of the night was when I checked my work phone to console all of you spur of the moment appointments that I can never take. This is one I received.

Him: Hey Charlotte, I'm in Central London tonight and I wondered if I'd be able to see you?
Me: Hey, I'm sorry but I'm not working tonight. I could do tomorrow?
Him: Are you with your boyfriend?
Me: Not really relevant, is there anything else I can help you with?
Him: ARE YOU HIS SLAVE ??!??!!!!

Wrong on two counts. If anything he's my slave.. No that's a joke. And its not funny.

Anyway. I found a blog- This One that has all the rules. The Slave Rules. Good job I'm not collared.. this is my favourite section..


5. slave shall never wear more than one earring per ear.

6. slave will have nipples pierced at all times.

7. slave will have clit pierced at all times.

Clit pierced ?! Nipples I get, I really do. I mean it can look sexy, not on me.. I think KinkyDirtyBitch has one of her's done but... ouch.. I don't think I'd ever have another orgasm after having my clit done...
 
Doesn't rule 5. seem redundant after piercing everything else? I'd make it my business to wear as many piercings as I could. If your going to do it.. do it the fuck properly.
 
Anyway, so it point of all this is: I am a submissive not a slave.
Submissive is different.



No comments:

Post a Comment