Thursday 27 June 2013

Brighton Jaunt

On Tuesday I was feeling a little rough and under the weather and as some of you poor disappointed fellows know I wasn't working that afternoon.

So. I was pretty much sat in bed sulking watching the documentary about that poor American bloke with the 10st testicles. Good Lord.

Anyway so Bryan rang me and insisted we went off to Brighton. I am so excited for my tour there now!

So the plan was to go do something quite chilled, walk along the seafront, dinner at pizza express, nothing too crazy. But as always with me nothing went to plan.....

Everyone whose ever booked a session with me (spent time with me, spoke to me.. looked at me..) knows that I love anything in the air. From Pole Dancing and Trapeze Work to Suspension Swings and Shibari, well guys I just HAD to go on the bungee catapult thing. And not just because the hot Albanian guys were hitting on me.

To recover from that we decided a walk down the pier would calm our (**cough** Bryan's) nerves, it was me who insisted we dressed up and had out picture taken though. What? Miss the chance to dress up like I'm off to a harem, you guys don't know me at all ! You all know I like to indulge in role-play from time to time.....

Since it was getting late we decided it was time to wander back down the pier to get dinner and return to London, boring? I know but I had my poor Wednesday guys to think of and don't worry, I'm going back in august !!

We didn't actually make it down the pier, I was reeled in (not quite literally, metaphorical rope darling..) with Bryan to a Jagua- like henna but black, place. Two amazingly attractive yet diverse men. I would have done them both. The artist? Aw man. He had a very.. hands on approach, not that I'm complaining... He painted me a dragon across my hip. (It'll be gone in 4 weeks before anyone starts on about updating my pictures) Yum.

I would do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment