Wednesday 10 July 2013

Why 'fucking' Aye

So I pissed off to Newcastle for a few days last week.

I needed a passport and it was quicker than going to Durham and I had just found out I'll be going to France rather soon.

Anyway, you Geordie Boys. What to make of you lot !

Possibly the most hilarious bunch of clients I've ever seen in two days.........

Mr. Peggy was one of the first guys I saw, does what it says on the can- lots of pegs new to BDSM and not quite sure where to go with it but without a doubt a submissive ultimately. Pegged my pussy up so much it could have had teeth (yes I did see the movie)! Kinda kinky if you ask me...

May need to recreate for a picture.

I met another lovely guy, lets call him Master J. The only gentleman in the North East who came to see me who knew how to treat a disgusting little bitch like me. Introduced me to the art of pantie licking, yes hard to believe but I'd never done it before. One of the coolest men I've ever met in my life- quite a compliment there I kid you not Sir.

You know what I'm like, a complete brat when it comes to shopping. Want. Want. Want. And yes I know, Ann Summers is the DEVIL the sluttiest, slag of the sex shops out there and not a useful whip in sight..

I succumbed to their fantasy costumes though, the frilly skirts and the oh so tight dresses seduced me the second I've slunk in and on closer inspection found some costumes you boys might actually like (shock horror !) I now have a Masseuse outfit to give you the happiest of endings, numerous skirts of various frilliness with matching stocking sets, top of with nipple clamps for maximum effect.... as well as a (quote) Miss Demeanour **cringe** Police Woman catsuit to spread you boys out and discipline with. Some of you may remember my fantastic Police Hat. Yes, yes it does match.

You know I can't help buying lingerie. Yes it is a problem.

No there most definitely is not Lingerie Rehab.

And if here was it would be chaos.. fully grown women tearing each others clothes off? You dirty pervert..

No comments:

Post a Comment