Saturday 13 July 2013

Au revoir!

Starting my trip to France avec une chocolat chaud from Pâtisserie Valérie. Unusually for me I am actually 40 minutes early after having mis judged traffic and train times. Yes I know I'm good.
So yeah, one of my fave guys is taking me away for the weekend with promises of boutique hotels, shopping sprees and Gorean slave training.
Yes. Gorean slave training.
Its basically lots of positions that I (as the slave) will have to learn. Just to complicate it slightly there's about 5 different kind of slaves you can be. He hasn't decided which one I am yet. Thanks.
But for all you filthy little sleazeballs I'll post pictures of me in the poses so you can bark numbers at me to your hearts content.
**note** this only applies when I've learnt them- if i have to keep checking it out on my phone it's going to get crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment