Sunday 9 June 2013

Its getting out of hand....

Like the good girl that I am, after sweating it out at the gym I decided it was time to get on with some maintenance and organisation of my internal (and indeed external) stimulator collection.

Turns out I have a lot.

As in, every time I found one there was another... and another and another...

And it occurred to me, why have some many when I could only use them one at a time? But could I use more than one at a time? A less adventurous person may say no but not I... no no no.

(you'll have to ask me on a booking to see what I managed... far too filthy for the internet!!)

But still, who needs this many? No wonder my friends are traumatized every time they come over.........

I would say its becoming a problem but a girls gotta eat.....

Any of you seen "The Great American Challenge" or something? My god its huge and I want one- simple as. I will Kegel exercise my socks off and practice  every day if I had one if those... then when I'd errr conquered it I'd keep it on the coffee table like a trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment