Monday 10 June 2013

Quick Rant

I need to seriously draw a line with some of the people who email me.

Been cancelled on/ stood up 4 times this week and enough is enough.

I'm pretty sure you (you from now on meaning those who could not be bothered to drop me an email) would not like to spend your time sat somewhere waiting for somebody who you have planned an appointment with not to show up.

Really annoys because (as you all know) I don't work from home and end up traveling for no reason as if I have nothing better to do.

Drives me mad.

So sorry, but now all bookings will have to have a request put through. Ran out of sitting-around-waiting-for-tossers-time.

On a lighter note here's a picture of my favourite pole pose by the lovely Felix Cane being generally magnificent as usual.

(for anyone that's interested its called superman and she is Miss Pole Dance World)

No comments:

Post a Comment