Tuesday 16 July 2013

France- the long version

Sorry. I lied.
There was no Gorean Slave Training, but I'll still do the pictures, because why the hell not?
 
Turns out my french skills are slightly better than first thought as I was able to understand everything the waitress/shop assistant/hotel receptionist/ surf instructor said but was so surprised (yes every time) that I couldnt reply back.
 
Rather shocked.
 
Didn't really surf much in the end. Gutted. But I've already done France again since (oh yes. Sneaky as.)
 
Hated the EuroTunnel though. What a drag. 35 minutes of yellow lighting and screaming kids. Neither are conducive to my libido can I just mention.
 
Although speaking of my libido I had oysters for the first time. I had been told by one of my rather more comedic uncles as a child that they were made of rabbit vomit. Delightful. As you can imagine I was more than hesitant but by god are they fine!
 
When I move my fridge will always be stocked with many just in case one of you fancy a nibble.

No comments:

Post a Comment