Sunday 21 July 2013

The "in the middle" week

The problem with this week is I have finally finished organising my tours/house moving/ university next year things and I'm ready to get on with it.
 
Back from france (no tan might I add) Hollys cake and birthday party/ nightmare over although I did get the number of Ola from scandinavia who was traveling for the summer **
 
Ace's birthday was last weekend. I got him drunk in Joes on Chalk Farm Road as any good woman should and had my wicked way into the rwee hours before dashing off to my Dungeon to prepare for a schoolgirl roleplay (which schoolgirl is up and getting ready for class at 6am on a sunday? You tell me...) I got home after work mid afternoon. Kate was asleep in my bed. Go Figure.
 
I still havent given Ace his birthday present I'm scared he wont like it.
 
(Its Ray Ban sunglasses- like the ones he lost in the pub months ago)
I
 need to man the fuck up.
 
Well....
Rest of the week was so busy, working everyday as usual, shopping for Italy consoling poor Kate whose man just left her. Consoling poor Holly who is scared the Royal Baba won't be called George.. she's a royalist... I dont know...
 
But its just one of those weeks where you cant do anything.  I'm an impatient person and just wanna get it done! Starting to research builing my own dungeon too. Or equipping a bedroom with a St Andrews... might need to start a poll.. apartments in Islington are way to small for a *full* dungeon.

Whatever that means.
 
**she was one of the best one - night - definitely - never - calling - stands I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment