Friday 26 July 2013

Secret Escape - part 5 (night swimming)

Just a quick pic that L took of me last night. Just because. Well I have rope burn now dont I (and wasnt that fun to explain to my mother..)
 
Met Penlope this morning at the bar looking shattered, she got there first asking why I looked exhausted, I lied away about the heat keeping me up all night after all it was 30°s last night.. but that wasnt what kept me up.. She bought it so I quickly changed the subject to why she was so tired.
 
Well. Awkwardly she had been sitting up with her sister in law all night trying to console her.

Why I ask?
.....The sun is shining!
.................The birds are singing!
And her husband was out screwing some kid he met on the beach yesterday.

Oh fuck.
 
I am no kid. Curves in all the right places I say.
 
I tentatively asked how many siblings she had in a vain hope L might be the younger brother. No. Just one.
 
I bought Penelope another Amaretto Coke and made my excuses for another family excursion, not real. My family have gone shopping in takky souvenir shops, I'll pass.
 
I know I really should feel awful about potentially ruining their relationship but as usual I am merely the catalyst. I spent the morning learning how to drive a motorboat with this lovely mature couple to take my mind of it- she seems more interested than him.. invited me to have dinner in their Villa tonight.

Fingers crossed boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment