Thursday 25 July 2013

Secret Escape - Part 4 (italiano)

It took me 4 days.
 
I was trying to be good. But we all know that never actually works out for me, I always manage to do something bad..
 
So I met this girl (we can call her Penelope even though she was Italian- from Rome infact) who had came on holiday with her older brother and his friends.
 
Her brother who we can call L wasted no time in inviting me out to his yacht. Yes. Yes ladies and gentlemen he has a yacht.
 
So after an hour discussing the lack of nightclubs in the area and the abundance of overweight German women who seemed to continuously shout abuse at us (so what if its not a topless beach- we needed an even tan!) I ditched to shower and have the obligatory evening meal with my family.
As there is only wifi reception at the bar I hooked up to answer some of your emails, tweet and whine to Ace about the heat. He's graduating this week- I was suprised he was sober.
 
This screenshot basically sums up my relationship with him.
(This is after recounting the days events and telling him about L)
 
Incase any of you are wondering he tied me to the deck as every experienced yachtsman would and had me every which way.
 
Being nailed to a mast really does put things into perspective for you.
 
My vaj is in need of some R&R.
Desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment