Wednesday 24 July 2013

Secret Escape - Part 3 (Venice)

Venice probably ranks 6 in my list of favourite cities.
The list currently standing at:
 
1. London (it has my fuck pad/ men.  Obvs first place.)
2. Paris (thats where I "learnt" to fuck. Different story, different day..)
3. Amsterdam (where I learnt to not care about the majority opinion, had my first moresome and well.. its full of whores)
4. New York (shopping shopping shopping)
5. Edinburgh (horny scots. Yum)
7. Milan (perfetto for a weekend away.)

**

Venice is something else though, I finished reading Dan Browns Inferno last week which gives excellent insight into the city to some things I might otherwise have missed.
 
Read the book guys. It might be his best yet.
 
I got loads of masks though, you all know how I love dressing up and I already know someone who can't wait to get his hands on them!
 
I didn't get to take a gondola ride but its probably for the best since I'm with my family and can only think about one of my lovers tying my hands to the back of one and screwing me senseless.
Might not be able to make it to Florence on this trip but I may treat myself (and Ace if he's a good boy) before Christmas.
 

**(No Rome is not on there because I don't really remember it. But yes because I know who of you will ask me too I did go to the Vatican and yes I did see the Cistine Chapel. No I do not remember and if you ask which you will, I will simply remind you that you could be spanking me instead. )

No comments:

Post a Comment