Tuesday 23 July 2013

Secret Escape- Part 2 (The Adriatiche)

Its no secret that I love the beach. Back home a former boyfriend and I used to spend all our waking moments there. In the arcade on the sand... in the sea. North Sea. In February. Freezing almost but then again I love the cold so it was great for me!
 
(Yes I know I'm in Italy in July)
 
Its gorgeous, I didnt think Italy got much better than Lago Como to be honest, I love that part of the world. Before that it was Tuscany, thanks to Russell Crowe I just had to visit and, yeah amazing too but I really don't think either of them are the same as The Adriatiche sea. I dont think I've ever been in a sea so warm or so blue. I was going on to D about it and he thought that it was funny (the tosser was brought up in Cyprus)
 
Anyway so I spend hours with my sister swimming in the sea only to find to my dismay I have really bad sunburn.

How unlucky!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment