Friday 27 September 2013

Bit quiet around Baker Street

Nothing much is happening today so me and submissive Emma are sitting chatting in the living room. Aren't you boys missing out.

Full on dramatic episode happening this morning. Was late to meet my friend from back in the day at Stringfellows for our Long Jin fix (we're off coffee mornings.. bad for concentration mid afternoon) turns out shes moving to Madrid

Excuses to go there, I'd work but my Spanish is limited to "Diablo 3"

Picked up a Latte for Ace, three sugars even though he texted for two (how strange) and an almond croissant. Received a text saying he meant three while en route to the tube, as if I didn't know.

Almost fell asleep at his watching Angels and Demons (again) and left just as his FIFA14 game made an appearance. What timing.

Turns out James is in town tonight, inconvenienced slightly but he's lovely so I dont mind :)

My carrot stick addiction has just resurfaced.

To be expected when I'm sitting about in a dressing gown all day..

No comments:

Post a Comment