Saturday 28 September 2013

Revelations

Dragged to the SU bar last night for "party at yo' moms house" even though the boys graduated and Kate isn't a student they considered it imperative we went.

James and I played beer-pong, novel idea for me since I was terrible at sports in highschool and yes I probably should have been slippered a few times by my teacher. Plus I'm a hard liquor kinda girl.

Regardless of which we lost. I had the only American in the damn bar on my team and I lost. To the cheerleaders. Laugh it up now please or you'll waste your whole appointment howling.

After humiliating me, they took advantage of my drunken state and convinced me to sign up for cheer try outs. Yes Ladies and Gentlemen. Charlotte Campbell will be cheering.

I sulked off outside to cry to Ace about the cheerleaders only to run into a hot blonde German girl. I know, not even my type. But she had tongue and lip piercings. Single most sexy kisses Ive ever gotten from a girl. I am torn between getting my tongue pierced and hunting down a more up for it girl with one. Ace and I tried our best to bring her home to no avail.

Disappointment.com

This morning Ace did it again, the hot sex thing. I know its my own fault for putting myself in that position but once he gets started he is goddamn relentless. In an amazing kind of multiple orgasm kind of way not the pinned down unable to get aw- well actually that good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment