Wednesday 25 September 2013

Grown Ups

Is this how grown ups feel?

Lots of you guys tell me Im extremely mature at the end of our sessions but sometimes I think Ace i going to ID me.

Although he can talk, he's legally 27 but he wants to go to freshers next week..

I've considered myself an adult since I was 17 and had to pay for my own car insurance and phone bill as well as getting myself to work/ sixthform on time. After that London was not a big deal university is just like sixthform without the annoying 'have to stay there' rule and working is much easier than dancing the clubs.

This afternoon Alex and I had lunch at whole foods then picked up a coffee. He went off to South London and I booked a flight to Italy.

Normal.

Rachel thinks its all my free time. Making me think too much.
She thinks I should write erotica. Who does she think I am.. E L James?!

No comments:

Post a Comment