Wednesday 25 September 2013

The British Museum

No filthy. I am not here to make a spectacle of myself.

As cultured university student I make it my business to see as much of London that is possible. And they have a exhibition on that I simply must see. The life and death of Pompeii and Hercullem.

Just fueling my obsession a little more.

I have so much free time now that I may as well do something useful with it.. like more Italian classes, yoga classes.. and krav when I can be bothered.

Plan is: British Museum with Alex, probably will have tea with **Ace in Soho later and then hit the National Portrait Gallery before the pub... but only because I love the Damien Hurst that's there.

I stayed at Aces the last couple of days, I don't know if he's taken a seminar or had visions from God, maybe he's just channeling Russell Brand but he sure has upped his game. (Disclaimer: I have never slept with Russell Brand). Since figuring out what he's into I have exploited it to my full advantage to the point where he is already breathing heavily and my pulse is racing before I've even gotten started.

No I wont tell you what I'm doing to him. I'm writing in Yo! Sushi right now and it might be off putting to to other patrons should I start moaning and writhing at my tablet. Nobody needs wasabi there.

But um, after the 3 hour long ordeal I put him through I really should have expected revenge. And didn't he just, four times.

No comments:

Post a Comment