Tuesday 17 September 2013

Baker Street

So its official. I am changing my location entirely to Baker Street.

I went down today after Submissive Summer suggested to the lady who runs the apartment that I might work there. She was one of the nicest women I've met.

The apartment us clean and doesn't smell of smoke. Has a lovely double bed with rails around the headboard just perfect to cuff me to as well as plenty of implements to correct my bratty behaviour with as well as a mirrored full length wardrobe so you can see every angle of my squirming and bursting with costumes for me to dress in for you, you know how I love role-playing..
This in addition to everything in my usual toybox so if you fancy a particular vibe or my latex outfits just remember to book in advance so I can bring it down for you.

I hope this is more convenient for you boys (it is for me!) so excited for this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment