Monday 16 September 2013

Pleading

I know I'm a submissive and I'm supposed to spend my time begging for mercy, but it really has never had the same appeal as a gag.

My new gag is a horse bit. Anyone whose spoken to me in the last month or so know I am really into Dressage Pony Training right now. I need a plume and some blinkers but I digress.

Pleading is usually only something I do in my typical Poor Little Rich Girl spoiled brat way if I want something. That something is usually material. "Please, please please can I have a teddy bear?!" While Ace and I were in Gloucester last month Pete got into the habit of immediately saying no as we drove by toy shops to save me asking.

Or possibly during our time together if I'm feeling inclined to be a good girl. I find a shirt and tie usually helps "please Sir, don't strip me of my privileges, I can do a better job as Head Girl.. let me try to convince you?"

As always Ace had to take it to the next level.

I stayed at his last night, with the intention of keeping it clean. (I mentioned his friend was staying) I might mention now that in my opinion Ace could be Michaelangelo's David so there was no way I was going to keep my hands off him. Lost from the first. Ace's friend was still staying over so we were trying to be quiet, that's something I'm not. I had to keep digging my nails into his back and biceps in attempts to make him relent. Not sure screaming his name would have been the most appropriate course so I had to settle for purring it in his ear pleading him to slow down so I didn't wake his friend and so I didn't lose my mind.

Did he hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment