Sunday 8 September 2013

Sorry guys. (Another telling off)

I will only be taking hand spanking for the next few days, no implements (that includes paddles, floggers, riding crops and canes) I know its an inconvenience but I probably wont be working till Tuesday either.

Once again I am highlighting the importance of warming me up before getting into the moderate to severe CP (corporal punishment) I understand that alot of you only see me once but just because you dont need to see the welts and bruising doesn't mean I need to feel the after effects of our session for days after.

Please note: not referring to the lovely reddish glow I achieve in most of my sessions. This looks like something from Django. Not wholly attractive.

Slightly off the point but I think its the height of bad taste to compare other London Submissives (who I do know personally- yes we do talk) to me if I wont offer a particular service.

Just mentioning again I do not offer my services to Sadists.

Very disappointed as this has left my new yoga hotpants utterly redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment