Sunday 8 September 2013

The rough with the smooth

After the most dreadful 4pm appointment today all I needed was some girl time and some retail therapy. After soaking my poor welted and destroyed bottom in a bath for a half hour I threw one of my LBDs on (Little Black Dresses boys) and took a tube to Oxford Circus. To say I shopped till I dropped was an understatement.

Clad in bags from various shops I staggered in my strappy black sandals back along Oxford Street. Suddenly (yes, here is the fun part) two girls slightly older than me slammed past me pushing me to one side and dragged each other down the road. "She's 13!" One of them screamed over her shoulder. I turned and looked at the guy who had also stopped next to me and was looking dumbfounded at the two girls.
"Disaster.." he said
"If it makes you feel better, they looked older than me" I shrugged back
He raised an eyebrow "and how old are you?"
"12 last month!" I said childishly
He walked me to Oxford Circus station and asked for my number. Well dressed, well spoken and judging from our 15 minutes of conversation from Bond Street well educated. So he got it. Don't judge, Nate and I finished! He picked me up and spun me round kissing me hard. "Whats your name" I said to him. He smiled, smacked my ass and jumped into a nearby cab.

A busker across the road was playing my favourite song. I could get used to this..

I walked down to meet Ace from work. All my guys are lovely but Ace is my best friend too and thats the winning quality after the day I'd had..

This morning at around 8:45 Ace pinned my shoulders to his bed and looked down at me with his so beautiful they're obscene brown eyes and said in a voice dripping with sin:

"You're going to make me late for work"

It was all I could do to take a breath and grin back instead of drawling:

"yes Sir I will"

Ace was an hour late this morning.

-------------------------------------------
When my brain finally started working I checked my text messages. I only had one "its Scott"

No comments:

Post a Comment