Sunday 8 September 2013

London Fetish Fair

Not going to lie.

More than slightly disappointed.

I thought it was going to be alot more than a few stalls in a pub and its parking bay.

Notable items were:

Sphere Cage- I'd probably fit in comfortably but or £400 I can't justify buying the cage before I've found an apartment. Extra feature is it has a hook on top. I'm thinking cage suspension bondage. It is real because I can picture it.

Gel flogger- in pink and white I thought it was divine and when I was assured it could be worn internally as a tail I nearly kissed the woman. Unicorns or not. Also glows under UV lights, how trendy.

Winged shawls- I tried one on looked pretty but err... not particularly subbie is it. Ace says I look like an "Evil Angel" as I remember from the time I did in a Catholic Sixth Form Lucifer was the only evil angel and he got well and truly punished, maybe Ace is onto something?

My favourite part was Master Alexander. Kid in a sweet shop I tell you.

I caved and bought that horse-bit. Any Pony Trainers out there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment