Friday 11 October 2013

Public Transport

I hate public transport. With a fiery passion.

In London I am actually unable to take a single trip without a delay of some sort anyway. This is how I have become accustomed to taking cabs everywhere.

Its an extremely expensive habit. Usually costing a minimum of £20. Not always quicker but most of the time much less stress inducing.

Ace teases me about it. He says Ill get a cab down the street. I won't but it is an amusing idea.

Unless its Holloway Road in which case I think I'm allowed.

Tonight was Kate's birthday thing, in Leicester Square. I like Central London. Mostly because it looks like I'm in a movie but also because its so different to the North East. All the buildings have 5 floors and there's 'City Types' yeah.. that's what some of the girls call you lot, its such a novelty to see loads of blokes dressed super smart in the evening having drinks. Back home all the boys go out on jeans and triple x tee shirts. Wasn't until I ran off early to see a regular of mine that I realised I never leave Islington.

I mean I live there now, Ace lives there, so does Kate and BC... Holly and Alex live in Tottenham and (deep) South London respectively. But our regular pub is in Islington, and my favourite restaurant... so is university. Its a little tragic.

Still annoyed from yesterday, any volunteers to correct my sulky attitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment