Thursday 10 October 2013

Leafy North London

So I need to apologise for all the neglect I have given to my emails, texts and phonecalls recently. Totally off for me (I know, I know) but I'm back to normal now!

As all my regulars know I've moved house to a beautiful part of North London, something I've been planning on doing for a year. As if moving was the most difficult part, I thought it would be. No, it was the unpacking, who knew I had so much stuff! Luckily I had Alex on had with orange juice and a heavy duty bin liner to get me through it.

Anyway that was two days ago, since then I've had to deal with IKEA flat packs. Didn't even know where to start, I needed to get divine Ace to come and sort it out. He kind of did, bless him, he couldn't get very far without a hammer.

Not used to having to deal with spiders on my own either, extremely proud since I caught and removed one yesterday night.

Today? Today I'm starting to get back into my life after having some time out. Its Kates birthday party tonight and James has already been on the phone winding me up. I really don't know if I can be bothered to drag myself down to Holloway to sit in Costa for hours on end... plus he tends to disagree with everything I say. Yes, I know. I am a submissive, everything I say is wrong on principal but if he's just going to sit there and be pedantic and no spank me then what's the point?

Ace is being annoying today too mostly because he's Ace but more than likely he's hungover from last night. I decided I would not go out last night in favour of going out tonight (with being the mature young woman I am) and he proceeded to tease me for it in punishment.

Any chastisement for my misdemeanours must be in person not over text message.

I can only conclude there is something in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment