Sunday 6 October 2013

Top ten reasons that... sex with boys is better than sex with girls

10. Girls are self conscious alcoholics.
And my god does it annoy me. I have a friend who was seeing this Man-Child* for a while and the two of them had to get drunk before they could do anything. Utterly tragic. I'm afraid I can't enjoy it when Im mortal. Assuming I remember...
 
9. Girls are scared of being labeled.
You all stay at my house, drag me into the club toilets or check into a hotel and then come out with "but I'm definitely not a lesbian" which leaves me baffled because when anyone asks me I say I'm straight. Saying "I'm straight but I occasionally pick up women because different can be good and threesomes are great" is too long an answer.
 
8. Boys like it rough.
Not as a rule and by rough I do not mean kinky. Kinky would be everything from feathers, uniforms and whipped cream to gimp masks, strapons and pegs. I mean specifically "hard, fast and you'll probably enjoy it" quote DCI Gene Hunt. Women all want that scene from Chloe.
 
7. I don't have time for drama.
And everyone else does, my female friends spend so much time telling me about how they slept with this guy and oh my god why did she do that because it was the first date and she just split up from her boyfriend who she still loves and why didn't he call her anyway. Some days I feel like everyone knows who I slept with before I do!
 
6. "You were supposed to call me last night"
Gretchen Weiner- Mean Girls
Girls always call, or want you to call them. Or else you're both sluts. I have stopped giving my number to girls after "The Jessica Thing". Boys on the other hand mostly don't give a fuck if you call them or not because (obviously not in my case) you were probably terrible anyway (jokes, jokes...)
 
5. "The Jessica Thing"
Jessica was this beautiful girl I met at a club who as it happened was in the same profession. I didn't mention my job to her. Anyway so we had dinners, sleepovers, movies and ok sex for a while but then she got weird. She was constantly asking who I was texting and where I was. Obviously I was with Ace. The final straw was when I came back from Gloucester, I'd forgotten my charger so my phone was out and when I turned it back on the torrent of texts was unbelievable. Never again.
 
4. Men are sweet.
Pleasing is in my nature as a submissive whether its entertaining Him, making His tea right or stroking His hair when He's tired. Its all the same. However I don't think its doesn't work the other way. Lots of girls then dominant men are cruel, awful beings but I totally disagree. How can you submit to anyone you hate and how can you hate someone who is trying to get you to please him? He must have been sweet and lovely enough in the first place, girls are just lazy.
 
3. Girls are full of themselves.
I must be a better kisser, hugger, toucher or fingerer because I am also a girl and I know what other girls like. No. For Gods Sake NO! This is the worst type of girl. They all think they know but trust me they have no idea. Unless they are a lesbian. Seriously the straight girls are terrible for it. they haven't got a damn clue what theyre doing when faced with another girl. Thye might be great with boys but just me its all about practice. So annoying.
 
2. Boys are up for it.
Sweetheart would you like to try handcuffs? Maybe even (dare I say it) a blindfold? Yes? I can guarantee the boys would say yes the girls would say no. (note- not specifically to those things) Girls like familiarity and boys like adventures. I think We all know the difference between Huckleberry Finn and Malory Towers.
 
1. Boys are Always up for it.
No stomach cramps, watching the game and fucking is acceptable and if he has a headache well... well you don't need your head really do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment