Sunday 6 October 2013

Exodus.


I'm extra specially bored in this little "before uni starts" window so I've decided to spend time with all you lovely gentlemen!
 
Ill be in Baker Street/ Marylebone this Saturday and Sunday for all those disgusting perverts who want to pay me a visit.
 
Last Tuesday (prepare to be doubled over in side splitting laughter) I demolished my 'whoredrobe'. As in tore it apart. Destroyed. Or just emptied if you will. After all is there any point in leaving it at home when you could be enjoying my implements if discomfort?
 
Two sports bags, a suitcase, an oversized shoebox and one reusable shopping bag later it was pretty much empty*. Since getting the tube with it all wasn't an option I called a mini cab. I'm sure he didn't know what was in it but still a bit odd don't you think?
We got to Great Portland Street which took a long time from Tottenham and he started cursing and slamming the dashboard, huffing and puffing and getting terribly hot and bothered not unlike you in our sessions! Unfortunately this wasn't a session and taxi drivers agitate me so I asked him the problem.
 
I wouldn't lie to you.
 
The damn fan belt had snapped.
 
Its just my luck to be one tube station away from the flat and the car to break down..
Don't worry I got it all there fine, undamaged and unopened, unfortunately I had to take a mistresses call in the second car and if the driver hadn't guessed about the cargo he was carrying he would have then.
 
Now my large collection of outfits, custom paddles, floggers, toys (his and hers of course) and any other kinkery I've acquired is waiting patiently for me in its new home.
 
 
*when I say emptied I mean got most of it... this morning I found a flogger, two strap ons, assorted clamps, massage oil and a cuff littered around.
 
Its like sand. Once its in your shoes you can never get it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment