Thursday 28 November 2013

Very Bad Girl

I know I should be in bed since I have assignments due Friday, a house to unpack and Alex to have coffee with/ Holly to debrief tomorrow but I'm too wired to sleep!

After The Ace Thing blew up last weekend I stopped sulking on Tuesday. Speaking of- thank you for all the sweet little cards, flowers, chocolate and err sex toys, they really cheered me up! You're all so nice to have been thinking of me. Especially Mr-Saachi-Wand, I must start learning to say no!!

But back to the badness... since I was home alone tonight a few of the girls called me to hit Babble in Mayfair for a few drinks, after my dress crisis (I chose the black one from my picture) I jumped in a cab to pick everyone up on the way. Here's the sweet part: I only had one glass of champagne. So these guys came over to us, I was full of my usual "GoAwayIHateYou" speech but my stupid bitch friends (love you two!) wanted them to stay.

Ok so end of the story is I brought one of them back with me. (Might have been two glasses of champagne) Needed girl crisis help so Facebook-ed Holly, no answer. Definitely reliable. Mid-freak-out. I don't do One Night Stands. Not even sure the last time one of them was... this year it was only Ace... and Nate... and that Australian bloke on my birthday that Alex dragged off me because I was in Holly's bedroom. I don't think that last one counts.

Rather amateur for a pro really.

Anyway,  he's kinda hot and he's a musician. Before he fell asleep (bear in mind this was all before half one..) he told me he was 31. Help.

You're all going to slap me (more than usual) when I tell you where he's from...

I really can't justify writing anymore now unless I'm going to finish my Brand Management assignment. I really do disgust myself sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment