Friday 29 November 2013

Can't he just whip me?

Against all my better judgement I've allowed myself to be coaxed out for drinks with Boy from Wednesday night. In Camden. On my own. 

I briefly attempted to get Kate and Holly to come with me but Kate has work and Holly just wanted me to suffer I think. So I did the only thing a respected 20 year old would do. I have regressed to my 17 year old self because after some serious self talking to I decided that it is going to go terribly. 

It's ten to six now and I've push meeting back for an hour because I just don't know what to wear. I got new shoes today but I have banished them to my shoe draw branded inappropriate. 

It is a bit ridiculous, but bear in mind when you guys show up at my door you tell me exactly what you want, how you want it and when you want it. Much easier. 

I'll have to let you know. 

re: all the usual suspects- I will not be reading your emails until at least I get home tonight. And for your information I will be coming home tonight, no more sleepovers for me. 

Can someone call me or six of the best? Much more straight forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment