Monday 2 December 2013

Boy.

It went horribly. He was boring and... quite stupid really.

You couldn't pay me to do that again!

I kinda realised it wouldn't when I sent Crystal a picture of him. And she laughed.

"Babe seriously, he is not your type"

Too right, the second warning sign should have been that his hair was longer than mine.

The third... that he was brought up and went to school in Tuscany yet didn't know who Dante was. This is after telling me his conspiracy theories of the Vatican and Catholicism. (Fyi theres alot, mostly covered by Dan Brown who he's also never heard of...) Maybe it was my fault, I should have said it in Italian. Or just left then?

Promptly met Kate in the pub and started on the "for fucks sake man, just why?!" Over a glass or two (or three) of wine. Bit fuzzy on that night.

Called Ace on the way home for good measure.

Never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment