Monday 9 December 2013

Red Lipstick

I had a great session this morning with a lovely gentleman from Twitter.

I wore my lacy Antoinette lingerie with stockings (don't know it? Its the header on my website!) And my pink high heels. After he had spanked me enough to warm me up I sought out my favourite purple leather riding crop and he whipped me with it till I squealed! Needless to say I've been very warm today!

But I want to talk about my lipstick.

He, as your typical businessman would was wearing a pale coloured shirt and a darker tie. He, also as your typical businessman would, was playfully pulling my head around giving me instructions.

This is where one finds out how professional they actually are;
-The Bad Submissive Girl would cry
-The Good Submissive Girl would do as she was told
-The Professional Submissive Girl would do both as well as giving a good part of her attention to not getting lipstick on the shirt.

Yes I know it sounds simple but I bet it would be difficult enough for me to get it on your face to begin with. But that's a whole different story.

Outcome: Sir got back to the office as if he'd just popped out for a quick salad.

Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment