Friday 7 February 2014

The saucy entry I promised Ace

And it wont be that sort of 'saucy entry' you perverts.

If you could all just remember I began writing this on the plane two days ago but I've been threatening Ace with a saucy post.

And on the flight I got a glimpse of the Captain. That cheered me up and inspired me, although blond Top Gun like guys aren't usually my type. Unless it pleases you Sir...

Lets talk Ace.

Oh Ace. We went to Gaucho in Piccadilly the night before I left. Its my favourite steak house. So yummy, steak obviously with tomato salad and sweet potato fries. And wine. Very, very good wine.

We had the dreaded What-The-Fuck-Are-We-Doing conversation which I hate having with my friends never mind him, anyway we dropped it quickly because I get the feeling he hates it too. Cue more wine.

Quick glass of Argentine sparkling white and a dash back to Islington later I was pretty much ready to curl up in his blankets and go to sleep. I had resolved to stay up all night as not to miss the flight but around half twelve I began to regret that decision.

We did have REALLY good sex that evening though, as in better than usual, literally collapsed kind of good. He's started doing this thing where he gets hold of me so I cant move. As in I'm out of breath, shaking and possibly going blind can't move.
I am notorious for my love of bondage.

Not going to be able to sleep now, isn't that peachy.

Found this online. My birthday is next month which makes me a Pisces. Just saying.
(If you're interested, to save all the clarification emails I will be getting- Ace is a Cancarian not an Aries)

No comments:

Post a Comment