Friday 7 February 2014

Rage against the artical II (bare with, bare with...)


[May Contain Spoilers]

Please read previous post on utter tripe artical from February 2014 Tatler Magazine before beginning.

Note for non English speakers: utter tripe means bollocks.

As you all know I've been in Portugal (as if I would stop saying that) and therefore haven't been taking bookings- would be horrendously rude since I'm technically on one. But I do love checking my emails, I've had 10 so far concerning my Tatler Bitch Fit: 3 disagreeing and 7 agreeing. Not going to go through them all don't worry.

My favourite one I received today from John (thank you again Sir). John agrees. Not going to go in depth with his email as I have emailed Tatler a will include your (his) responses with theirs.

Obviously got straight on the text to Ace with a copy of the best bits of the email.
Whos that? He asked me.
John who reads my blog, I replied.
(This is why I love Ace)
Oh like, John... Connor? If you haven't heard Ace has been trying to convince me to watch Terminator with him for the last few weeks but alas, to no avail.
 No I said, not John Connor at all... And thus the topic of how interesting poor Johns reply was, was completely lost.

On flight back to London right now. So here I shall insert the obligatory mid-flight, nothing interesting just a sea of clouds but look at me I'm on a plane picture then get on with showing you a few more interesting ones.

There. How lovely. Although I think everyone except Alex has taken a flight in the last six months.

I must point out that although I swanned through the terminal at Faro in my cute cream sweater set with my new brown boots (refer Twitter @subcharlotte for a picture) carrying my Starbucks latte in one hand and my new Osprey bag in the other looking as though I may have stepped out of, dare I say it? Tatler Magazine?
 I had single handedly convinced myself from passport control to please fasten your seatbelts that my pilot is actually Leonard Di Caprio in The Aviator and that although I know a commercial jet (incidentally I think this one is Airbus A320) will be traveling at 837 kilometers per hour without a tailwind which is still less than Hugh's envisioned his commercial airline flying in 2010...Possibly.... Regardless of which, I digress. I had visions of my Leo Di Pilot pushing the engines out like my dad when he thinks I'm getting too confident in one of his planes. I hate the drop feeling, it gives me migraines.

Here is some more quick holiday snaps, I'll publish the better ones to my website in the morning for a proper look if any of you particularly care.







No comments:

Post a Comment