Sunday 23 February 2014

Winds of Change.

As its a Sunday that I have off and I seem to be mildly obsessed with my website. I have made a few changes.

But before I go further I am still not smoking. Rather proud of myself.

Just put a note on my contact page reminding you all that my receptionist takes my calls (don´t worry she doesn´t bite!)´and that all my appointments are confirmed by phonecall but I still do all my emails personally if you have any outfit/uniform requests that you´d like.

I am also going to be working on a Thursday now, if you´d like a Mistress to play with us, well you Sir are in luck! I will be playing with Miss Tammy that day. I will still be doing duo with Submissive Emma on Mondays. (call for the details)

I am doing girl girl photoshoots on monday so you can catch a glimpse of us in action! As well as my latex and my maid (not latex haha) outfits.

And I am going to try and make myself run to work tomorrow. Its not far, I only live in Camden!

No comments:

Post a Comment