Monday 10 March 2014

Taking one for the team.

Five reasons I support taking one for the team.

5. My team is Sunderland FC.

We do not change teams. We do not bitch about losing although we do a lot and we do not give up under any circumstances.

4. Ace´s team is Juventus.

If you hadn´t guessed he´s Italian by now your stupid. Juventus has a black and white strip, similar to our local nemisis Newcastle. For this reason I will never wear my lovers team colours, its not personal its just common sense.

3. I like cats.

I like every kind of cat. I just cant stop thinking about them. Anyway I am a cat lover and I love to run... We happen to be The Black Cats.

2. Kudos to Man City.

Although we lost rather dismally at Wembley. Not that I am anything less than utterly disappointed really. Seriously. I´m a good loser.

1. Definition: Taking one for the team.

This is the point I wanted to get to.
Oh yes.

I had a lovely gentleman come in the other day. He said I was going to be punished for 3 things.
-When I worked in Barnet he had previously arranged to see me and I got stuck in traffic.
-When he tried to come in the other day it was on one of the other girls days.
-Its a mystery, I´ll have to wait and see.

He had settled on giving me six of the best, I guessed that was from the third thing I needed punishing for.  I took my hand spanking still wondering what it was...

Sir stood me up from his knee and told me to bend over the bed.

"you could just say you support Newcastle?" He said
SMACK
"I personally support Man City" he continued.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

I stood up again and turned around to Sir with my hands on my head like a good girl. I´d much rather be paddled than say I support Newcastle.

And that my friends is the epitome of "Taking One For The Team"

or six....





No comments:

Post a Comment