Friday 21 March 2014

Wayward Wednesday.

You all know because I haven't stopped going on about it.

I was 21 on Wednesday.

Since it was such a special occasion I rounded up the gang and dressed them up in finery and ordered them to meet me at a different restaurant to the ones I usually go to. Lets be honest, I'm a Gaucho's kinda girl- that or I go for Italian. Namely Carluccio's. No since it was so super special and I had been making a big deal of it I decided Galvin at Windows was the best option to go for.

French cuisine and right on top of the Parklane Hilton with views across Kensington and Westminster. I was fully in my element as was Ace and Alex (respectively sat on my right and left like good boys) James, my sister, Baby Campbell and my sisters girlfriend were not.

James was going on like Jack Dawson in Titanic..
"Which knife do I use?!"
I did laugh a bit, we all know its from the outside in. I don't think he'd ever came across a fish knife before. Poor man. At least he scrubbed up well. James has the perfect proportions for a suit except his neck which is slightly thicker than most. A body builder did you say? No... A racing driver? Don't be so silly... He works in advertising!

Baby Campbell and her girlfriend sat opposite me next to James, this was cleverly engineered by me so I could keep and eye on the three of them. I was extremely surprised that she ate the leek she was given. Father Campbell would have been proud. Her girlfriend I was rather impressed with as this is the first time I was meeting her and had almost expected her to hide in the corner and not join in like the last one but I couldn't have been more wrong. Within minutes she was cracking jokes at James' expense. Good girl.

Alex looked amazing. Alex had a handkerchief in his pocket which looked excellent (he got the new suit especially) he got me "Why men marry Bitches" its a self help book about how to be a bitch. I do Domme sessions, I think that's enough haha!

And Ace, Italian men always seem to outdo every other man in the room when it comes to suits, in fact fashion in general (he asked me if I thought him common this morning!!) I always find they seem to be drunk on prosecco and poise all at once. Of course there is a huge difference between Italian and traditional Saville Row suits. Firstly because the British ones use slight cuts and stiffer fabric to make up for any difference in shape or build where as Italian one are designed with a slimmer lapel and require an more Adonis-esque physique, something I find looks excellent on Ace.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment