Sunday 16 March 2014

Steak and Blow Job Day

Finally an excuse to write about how much I LOVE giving blow jobs.

Not just jumping on the Steak and Blow Job thing, you can ask Ace.

I would do it all day if I could (almost can) and would continue all evening if Ace didn't have work/pub/a life. I really would, I could do it for hours. It's great.

And you all know because you've pretty much all asked what my favourite kink is (in different variations) and then all laughed at something so "ordinary" although I don't think that's the correct word.

I've even shared my enthusiasm with Ace who seems to think it's rather amusing and seems to think it is some form of Hysteria (read previous posts).

We hit Wholefoods after Harmony last night and picked up Steak for the occasion and watched the first few episodes of Broadwalk Empire which is amazing by the way, guess what. The lot of them are rather attractive. Especially this one guy, Lucky Luciano. Jesus. 

Didn't take me long to get hold of Ace after that- fantastic sex by the way, he did the restraining thing again... It's making my mouth water while I type. Utterly sickening.
Irritating as I'm not at his tonight and can't rope him into some sort of sordid marathon.

I have a friend call Lulu, she used to work at Stringfellows with me. She's tall and slim with long blonde hair, a beautiful complexion and an extremely pretty face. She was such a popular girl at the club having at least 10 regulars a night- no joke.

Lulu has such perfect skin and a divine figure because she's a vegan. Did I mention she's also a lesbian? And a feminist but that's irrelevant.

My question is: What the fuck did she do on Steak and Blow Job Day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment