Friday 14 March 2014

Filthy.

I'm not scared to admit it. I am a lightweight. I was a teensie bit out of sorts this morning from my drinking binge last night.

Oh yes. I drank two pints of larger. And five glasses of water. Move aside gentlemen.

Don't judge me. I learnt a new drinking game. Its called mushroom and its very tense.
The object is to pick a card and guess if its red or black, if you get it right you chose a friend to drink for the number of seconds on the card or if you got it wrong you do it yourself at which point said cardholder must place the card onto the central pint glass (which had been previously filled with some of everyone's drink) making sure that two of the corners are out at a right angle. After a while it starts to look like a mushroom. Get it.

I didn't knock them off thank god.

Anyway, least I wasn't the roughest this morning Ace wasn't looking so great, I think I got three words out of him, fabulous. Rocked into work around 9:45 for an early morning gossip with Submissive Emma and here's where it gets interesting.

I have this friend who I don't write about to often, he's a little high profile- and no its not a professional relationship. Anyway he called me and said he was in the Landmark Hotel for something about something and whatever it was wasn't starting till a bit later so would I like a glass of champagne and a catch up (did I mention he's full of himself?) and I am extremely pleased I went.

There is nothing, and I mean nothing on gods green earth as good as recreational sex. Not that he was particularly great (sorry, I know you read this) or different than any other late twenties, middle class, Eton educated (well dressed?) young man I might pick up in a club. Its the little kinks that make it interesting.

I told you all about Ace and his restraining thing already [insert shivers here] although recently I observe that either I'm repulsive or he's more stressed than usual. And I'm just saying I have gotten over 110 reviews now so I cant be that bad. And my lovely client today gave me a new vibrator, my god I really am an animal.

Speaking of new! New electric clamps, of yes. Nurse Charlotte's office is right this way Sir it should please you to follow me.



No comments:

Post a Comment