Monday 10 March 2014

You know you have a problem when...

You can't admit it to yourself(ves).

Which we can't, we as in magnificent Ace and I. Well indeed, we do have a problem.

Although I wouldn't consider it a problem, not for me anyway. Ok, I'll take deep breathes and just come out with it...

So I have these friends yeah and they have the best sex ever, and I mean the really good kind. Anyway Ac- *cough* Aaron has friends stay over lot and sometimes let's Char...leize, Charize stay over too. Well she just can't keep her goddamn hands off him and he has no willpower irregardless of who's present.

Yeah, yeah I know what you mean. They make me sick too, no sense of decency, self control and least of all morals.

One could even call that exhibitionism, those vile excuses for human beings...

Sorry what? You think I'm talking about Ace and I..? Don't er... Don't be silly Sir, we're much too proper for that kind of 'hanky-panky' dontcha know Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment