Tuesday 29 April 2014

Ramble.

Repsyching myself for yoga, I want to up my days to three times a week.

And take the 7-8:30 class so I can start seeing you guys at 9:30 (see how I did that)

I am rambling because I have a big secret. Like really big. As in mind blowing. But I can't tell anyone untill the friday after next.

Its going to be saucy.

Much like how I looked in that military tunic yesturday. Comically dominant, sexy enough to distract your attention and definitely worth the wait after all. And incase you're wondering it was a seductive interrogation scene and I rock at them.

For a submissive if you please Sir.

Speaking of pleasing Sir.

I've had some REAL fun this week.

Mr Tickles likes to be tickled, turns out thanks to my nails Im rather good at it and paired with maid outfit and a feather duster I aint half bad.

This I need to thank D for so thank you Doctor D! This lucky bitch got a PVC nurse tunic as well as a spec and gag. The prognosis isn't good, it looks like we'll need to keep you here tonight...

And Ace is back from Milan. Coincidentally the wonderful black leather and... blue suade... appliquèd... fitted blindfold (yes I am breathing heavilly) magically appeared on his night stand. If only he didnt have a job to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment