Wednesday 30 July 2014

Anal Virginity (lost)

I thought I had done everything with a girl.

Kissing, holding hands and touching as well as tying up, gagging and pouring hot wax and champagne over her. Yes that happened. Yes it went well. No we are not still together.

Emma (the most recent Gal-Pal of mine) was not someone I expected to be any of my firsts. I have been a lot of her's- no word of lie she was straight till she met me, ruined. I digress, I got a call last week regarding a double trouble appointment for one of our regular gentlemen. I jump at the chance to have a threesome so this occasion was no different.

Of course he (as any gentleman would) only mentioned he wanted me to use a strap on, on Emma when he arrived. That was a lovely surprise! I wasted no time texting Ace.

"Ace! Ace! Ace! I'm about to do anal on a girl for the first time ever!"

[reply a few seconds later]

"Only you could send me that right before I go into a meeting..."

Excellent timing if I do say so my self.

Emma (who is routinely bent over) said I did rather well.

What happened in the session? I never kiss and tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment