Monday 4 August 2014

My new photographs and other whore related dilemmas...

As you've all been aware of, for about 3 months I wanted to create a catalogue showing off all my wonderful uniforms and costumes.
It occurred to me recently that why bang on about having the most diverse,  creative and extensive collection of gear in London if you never get to see it. I haven't met one bloke who's come to visit me and wanted to go through the wardrobe.

Now they have they're own page on my website.
www.londonsubmissivecharlotte.com/uniforms

And it's by no means done. I am actually only 25% of the way through so keep an eye out for updates.

I keep my website updated more regularly than any of my friends in the submissive service industry because I am constantly buying more playthings and as a young 21 year old my face is still maturing (as those regulars from the last amazing 2 and a half years of my career know!) Which costs a lot of time but... isn't that part of the experience?  Checking your chosen girls gallery and fantasising about her before calling to make your appointment for that session you've been waiting months for.

I hope you all realise these last photos have became the beginning of upping my game if it wasn't up far enough- watch this space.

Unique photo attachment- enjoy my new lab coat Sir. I'm sure I screwed up my paperwork somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment