Thursday 14 August 2014

Girl on Girl

Today was one of my good days.

I was invited spontaneously to The Renaissance hotel at Kings Cross for lunch with a wonderful couple. Lunch was wonderful but I was itching to get upstairs.

"oh the rooms kinda small" He said about the medium sized room ("what to they get up to?!" I thought, there was of course a well sized bed in the middle of the room which is of course where I prefer all my gymnastics to take place- not that I'm opposed to a few carpet burns here and there...)

Anyway. She was stunning. Disgustingly so. Blonde, bite-me lips amazing tits (huge by the way) and about a size 12. She promptly excused herself to pop in the bathroom. While I was waiting with Him I slipped my new French Connection dress off and got started.

By the time she came back I was in full swing (excuse me) there was fingers, there was tongues and I had also brought my favourite strap-on only made better when I found out it was her first time to use one.

What a perfect two hours.

Delicious.


PS. Speaking of girls- Emma and I have a surprise for you, watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment