Monday 18 August 2014

This weekend

What a weekend boys and girls!

Saturday:
Saturday I spend shopping on Marylebone High Street and getting champagne poured over me by a young Italian gentleman. I like shopping,  champagne and Italians so it's nothing to whine about. In fact considering I had Mexican food for lunch with my receptionist I'd say it was a perfect day.

As usual,  I slipped up on my evening. I attended a House Party. I usually hate House Parties.  I can't see anything whatsoever appealing about being trapped in an enclosed space with 20 other people who are all loud, sweaty and drunk. (Snob alert). It was fun although I don't recall much except burning a shirt that I hate which belongs to Alex on the bbq in protest of its existence and agreeing to find some food with Ace shortly before leaving.

Sunday:
Obviously I took the day off. Nothing really happened till the evening when Holly called and announced I was going to The Royal Albert Hall to see The Proms (Lest We Forget) it was amazing even though we left early but how could I possibly sit through an orchestral piece which was missing the harpsichordist?! Yeah. Thought not.

So Holly, Alex and I wandered through Kensington up to Knightsbridge pausing to window shop and sip out lattes in a suitably self important manner before jumping in cabs to our respective destinations.

Civilised Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment