Wednesday 10 September 2014

Dinner Dates.

Some of the most fabulous evenings out I have ever had have been the prequel to wonderful (naughty) nights in.

One of my favourites was sitting in a bar of The Dorchester wearing nipple clamps under my dress while I tried different cocktails.

Another time I went cliché all the way and played remote control vibrators in Gaucho. It almost fell out, talk about a moment of panic!

The most humiliating time was wearing a tight white dress, fuck-me heels and a collar to Bincho. I'm pretty sure they wanted us to leave as soon as we arrived. As we left Sir "spilt" his whisky all over me and made me walk back to Marylebone with a see through dress on. Oops!

This evening I had a date and as wonderful as it was I'm afraid it'll be the last one.  So thank you to everyone I've had a fun time with and sorry to those who didn't get a chance!

I always prefer to skip to dessert anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment