Sunday 6 July 2014

Clit-Clips

I know what you're thinking.
"Charlotte, what the fuck is that?!"

My exact sentiment when a lovely regular of mine dropped a quick email to say he was popping in on Saturday and he would be bringing one.


Please see the photo regarding the appearance of a Clit-Clip, this one has a pretty bead thing going on. This did make me feel a bit better when Sir explained to me how he was going to tie me up, go at me with a remote control vibrator and clip everything he could. He did. 

So, of course I Googled Searched Clit-Clip after he left. And have ordered about 10. 

I wont lie to all, it was my first time with a Clit-Clip yesterday and I had spend half the week debating whether or not to do it and I am so pleased I did! Its not often I get to do things for the first time but when I do get to I get ridiculously over excited.

1 comment:

  1. I am the Egg Man!
    So glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself! I certainly did :)))
    Next time there will be a Clit Pump involved. Tryed to get one on the day but Harmony were sold out. They must be popular. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete